Monday 1 June 2020

Wallingford and District Art Club Summer Exhibition 2020

Just to point out our art club's annual summer exhibition:

Virtual Summer 2020

Yes, virtual, as everything else is currently banned.  I've put a lot of effort into processing all those images, so I hope you enjoy them.  Also have a go at the virtual gallery.  I've just got the high resolution versions of the paintings in without grinding it to a halt.  This helps.  Now to get captions in.

Voting has been cancelled due to irregularities.

I have fixed the immersive VR.  It is now running on WebXR, so should be available to a variety of headsets.  If you do, please give some feedback as I have only tried it on the Oculus Quest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Index

The Attic Room History Room Gallery The Street